WDM International, represented by Dr. Jonathan De Giovanni, Partner at WDM International, together with Dr. Jeremy Buttigieg, Manager in Regulated Business & Trusts, shall be attending the third edition of the International Funds Summit in Cyprus.
With its main objective being to provide an environment for delegates to network and converse through interactive panel discussions, this is an instrumental event which shall focus on topics such as:
- Regulatory Developments in Europe
- Regulation, Compliance and Fund Administration Issues
- Financial Technology
- Asset Management and Asset Allocation Megatrends
- Privacy and Data Protection
The Summit shall consist of a three-day event from 29-31 October, 2017 at the Grand Resort Hotel in Limassol, Cyprus. It is organized by the Cyprus Investment Funds Association (CIFA) and IMH, supported by the European Fund and Asset Management Association (EFAMA) and takes place under the patronage of the President of the Republic.
Should you wish to meet with representatives of the Firm, kindly contact Dr. Jonathan De Giovanni, Partner at WDM International.
WDM International’s Investment Services Practice
WDM International is a full-service firm, offering a multidisciplinary practice ranging from tax and legal advice to audit and business advisory. Through WDM Lex Advisory, the Firm’s legal services arm, the Firm offers trust and fiduciary services, company formation, legal consultancy on maritime and aviation issues as well as a complete package for high-net-worth individuals wishing to relocate into Malta.
Specifically, in the spheres of investment funds and asset management, the Firm is at the forefront in offering a range of services to promoters interested in setting up funds and investment services entities in Malta, including:
- assistance with setting up a fund/service provider, including licensing and incorporation;
- pre and post-licensing regulatory advice, in terms of technical issues arising out of financial services regulations impacting Maltese businesses, including AIFMD, UCITS, MiFID II and CRS & FATCA;
- international tax planning and fund structuring;
- sourcing of non-executive directorships, company secretary, compliance officer and anti-money laundering reporting officer positions.
Our proficiency in financial services legislation and regulation, auditing and accounting standards and our knowledge of the funds and asset management industry enables us to guide promoters and cater for their multifaceted requirements in a seamless and cost efficient manner.